Friday, May 21, 2010

Hasta Luego

Days seem to be rolling by as fast as San Francisco fog. There has hardly been any time for cooking (though I did make a mushroom, roasted tomato, chicken pasta that fed three people for the past two nights), and even less time for uploading pictures and writing about it. And now I find myself facing at least another two weeks without any updates to this blog because I am leaving straight from work tonight for Spain.



Hooray!

13 blissful spring days in Madrid, Seville, Granada and the Las Alpujarras villages in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas. I intend to eat, drink, paint, write, read and walk until nirvana overcomes me.


Check back for Spanish cuisine updates in a couple of weeks!

*Pictures from: http://www.rusticblue.com/andalucia_guide.htm

1 comment: