Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A blog by any other name...

Inspired by Julia at Color Me Green, I am giving this "chronicling of life events thing" another shot. The focus of this most recent instantiation being:

Food and art.

Yes, like everyone else and their second cousin, I am starting a food/cooking blog (with an arty angle). Food I like to cook, food I like to eat, food other people like to eat, kitchen creations and disasters... with artistic endeavors sprinkled throughout when I have the time (and the yen).

But just as everyone knows that every journey begins with a single step, as does every blog begin with a single phrase: the ever-elusive pithy title. Figuring out a hooking name that hasn't already been snatched up by 20 other websites has been next to impossible. The already-spoken-for names under consideration were:

Smitten Kitchen
Salt to Taste
A la Cuisine

As well as personalized alliteration, such as:

Kara's Kitchen
Kara's Kitchen Creations

And EVEN my southern favorites were already taken:

Finger Lickin' Kitchen
Good Lookin' Cookin'
What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?

Thus I present to you, dear readers, for the first time ever (in Blogspot domain, that is):

THE PERSNICKETY PALATE

No comments:

Post a Comment